Welcome to Taipei
How to get to the TWTC Exhibition Halls
Whether you are a buyer or an exhibitor, TAITRA welcomes you to Taipei. To assist you in planning your trip in advance, we have prepared the following information for you.
- Taxi TWTC Exhibition Hall
- Taxis are the most convenient way for visitors to get around in Taipei. However, very few drivers speak English, so always have your destination written down in Chinese or show this map guide to the driver to indicate where you are heading before starting out. Most yellow taxis can be flagged down along main streets. Taxi meters start at NT$70 for the first 1.25 km and NT$5 for each additional 250 meters. Between 11 pm and 6 am, passengers must also pay an additional NT$20 surcharge above the meter fare for each trip due to a fare hike. Receipts are available upon request. Tipping is not necessary.
- Bus TWTC Exhibition Hall
Air-conditioned city buses are frequent and plentiful, and fares differ according to the distance traveled. A single section fare is NT$15. Pay upon boarding or getting off according to instructions. Bus over (to the TWTC stop)on bus routes 1,20,22,33,38,226,288,292 and the Hsin-Yi Line.
Here are some lines that will arrive TWTC Exhibition Hall for your reference:
- Hsin-Yi Rd.
- 207, 294, B5, Hsin-Yi Main Line
- KeeLung Rd.
- 20, 282, 284, 611, 625, 647, 650
- Zhung Jing Rd.
- 1, 22, 226, 288, 33, 37, 38, 665, B5
- MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) TWTC Exhibition Hall
Just hop on the Pannan(blue)Line and get off at Taipei City Hall Station- a 10 minutes walk to the TWTC.
Taking MRT is also a smart way to get to TWTC Exhibition hall, simply take Bannan Line to <Taipei City Hall> station and take 537, B5 or 266 bus directly to TWTC Exhibition Hall
If you are on other MRT lines here's how you should transfer
- For passengers on Danshui, Xindian and Zhonghe lines
- Get off at <Taipei Main Station> and transfer to Bannan line
- For passengers on Muzha line
- Get off at <Zhongxiao Fuxing> and transfer to Bannan line
More detail information of Taipei bus and Metro routes, please links to:
Taipei bus and transportation information system and Taipei Rapid Transit