1. Non-inductive, low self inductance, flame retardant encased.
2. MKT are non-inductively wound with metalized Polyester dielectric / electrode and copper-clad steel leads encapsulated in a plastic case sealed with epoxy resin. They are suitable for filtering, by-pass, coupling, decoupling and timing circuits with applications in telecommunications, data processing, industrial instruments and automatic control system equipments.
1. Operating emperature: -40℃ to +105℃.
2. Capacitance range 0.01uF-6.8 uF.
3. Capacitance tolerance: J(5%) K(10%) M(20%).
4. Dissipation factor: 1% max. at 1 KHz and 20℃.
5. Insulation resistance: 9000M for C 0.33 uF; 3000M for C > 0.33 uF.
6. Rated voltage: 100 VDC, 250VDC, 400VDC, 630VDC.