The CCH series heavy duty chipping hammers are designed for rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries, fabrication shops and construction applications. Available in 1" thru 4" stroke versions to offer the power levels necessary for a variety of use from light to medium chipping and trimming through heavy cutting.
1. Chisel shank opening: 0.680" (17.3mm)-round: 0.580" (14.7mm)-hex.
2. Piston diameter: 28.6 MM (1-1/8").
3. Piston stroke: 25 MM.
4. Blows per minute: 2,500 BPM.
5. Avg. air consumption: 0.69 M3/MIN.
6. Overall length: 360 MM.
7. Air inlet thread: 3/8" NPT (PT).
8. Net weight less chisel: 6.6 KGS.
1. Steel forged open type handle withstands rugged use.
2. Teasing throttle provides precise control.
3. Spline locking device prevents loosening of handle & cylinder.
4. Grooved barrel for use with retainers.
5. Alloy steel made cylinder & piston heat-treated for durability.
6. Choice of bushing- round bushing for chisel freely rotating or hexagonal Bushing for use with hexagonal chisels.