Wherever the fastening methods like; welding, sheet metal screw, bolt, nut, washer, tubular, semi-tubular and solid rivets, and adhesives are applied, can be substituted by blind rivets. All models above are good for setting standard blind rivets and structural blind rivets.
1. Blind rivet setting capacity: all blind rivets up to & including 5/32"(4.0mm) diameter in alum. / steel. 2. Traction power @90 PSIG: 350 KgF (770 LbF). 3. Operating air pressure: 90 PSI. 4. Stroke length: 18 mm (11/16"). 5. Air inlet size: 1/4" NPT. 6. Air hose size: I.D.3/8". 7. Net weight: 1.30 Kg (2.86 Lbs).
1. Patented vacuum mandrel collection system holds the rivets in the nosepiece regardless of tool position also assures perfect shock absorption.
2. Easy adjustable vacuum regulator for the best efficiency in setting different size of blind rivets.
3. Easy adjustable head & nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
4. Two-piece ultra jaw made from high-grade tool steel and special heat treatment for durability.
5. Forged and heat treated aluminum alloy made hydraulic section for the best rigidity.
6. Side-mounted swivel air inlet joint for the best maneuverability of the tool.