• PP-6750V is an intelligent time recording terminals designed to meet variant applications in time attendance and access control, lift control & ARM/DISARM security requirements. Each terminal can be operated independent simply or through PC/Internet adapter PC-T100 to fulfill the multiple doors access system. The recording terminal includes nearly all the necessary functions for time recording and access control with bountiful manual & PC executed commanded functions as well as friendly operation commanded for manual operation.
• Supported Multi-frequency (125KHz / 13.56MHz) time attendance recorder and access controller. (by optional)
• Unfading keypad by dual color ABA injection, unfading keypad with backlight. (Optional)
• With Freescale CPU supported working temperature -55~155℃
• Switching on alarm automatically, if failed input password for three times and warning management to avoid illegal entrance.
• Relay supported with shockproof, to avoid illegal open door entrance.
• Supported macro command to simplify access control & lift access setting.
• Exclusive Q type format developed from Pongee, more safety and not easy to copied.
• Supported Bluetooth function. (Optional)
1. Dimensions: 137mm (L) x 85mm (W) x 29mm (H).
2. Weight: 340g± 5%.
3. Power supply: DC 12V±10%, 80mA~100mA (not include power requirement for lock & alarm).
4. Transmission rate: default 9,600 bps (2,400/4,800/19,200bps) (N,8,1).
5. Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 70℃.
6. Operating humidity: 10%~90%.
7. Keypad: 3 × 4 keypad for system programming, pass word entry or duty code selection.
8. Password: programmable 4 digits PIN for each person.
9. Serial interface: RS-485
10. Serial output:
(1) For connection with serial printer.
(2) To drive DDR (digital door relay) for safety control model.
11. 3. Lifts controller common door codes.
12. Events/ Card capacity:
(1) K Series: 1,000 card capacity, 500 events.
(2) L Series: 2,000 card capacity, 1,000 events.
(3) M Series: 30,000 card capacity, 10,000 events.
(4) N Series: 11,000 card capacity, 32,000 events.
(5) P Series: 11,000 card capacity, 8,000 events.
(6) X Series: 32,000 card capacity, 32,000 events.
13. Card standard: EM 125KHz / 13.56MHz(ISO 14443A or ISO 14443B) / 125KHz (Depending on order)Wiegand 26/34 bits port for any kind of reader ※ Support customized card.
14. External reader: With one or optional two port for external Wiegand (26/34 bits definable by command) & ABA input(by order)