1. PCT-UR5 is a two-way converter for RS-485 and USB, it applies to computer, computer & controller (point to point) and long distance of internet communication. It applies multi-controllers on line connection.
2. Widely-used in industry automatic control system, EZ card system, access control system, parking lot system, bank ATM system, bus toll collection system, restaurant payment system, time attendance system and public toll collection system…etc.
3. PCT-UR5 converter converts TXD (A) and RXD (B) signal from RS-485 serial port to D+D signal of USB. No additional power needed, it can get power from PC through USB port. No need to do resetting and installation is quite easy.
1. Port: DB9 for RS485 and USB type A.
2. Work mode: RS485 half-duplex.
3. Communication cable: normal cable、double twist cable or shielded cable
4. Baud rate: 300~115,200 bps.
5. Operating distance: 1200m(RS-485)/5m(USB).
6. Telecommunication treaty: Perspective.
7. Environment: -10℃~85℃ / Relative humidity : 5% ~ 95%.
(1) RS-485→Data A, Data B.
(2) USB→Data+, Data-, GND, VCC.
9. Load ability: point to multi points, a converter can connect 32pcs of RS485 in max.
10. Dimensions: 53(L) x 33(W) x 17(H) mm.
11. Support Windows95/98/2000/XP.
We reserve the right to change the specification without notice or obligation!