*PP-6750V is an intelligent time recording terminals designed to meet variant applications in time attendance and access control, lift control & ARM/DISARM security requirements. Each terminal can be operated independent simply or through PC/Internet adapter PC-T100 to fulfill the multiple doors access system. The recording terminal includes nearly all the necessary functions for time recording and access control with bountiful manual & PC executed commanded functions as well as friendly operation commanded for manual operation.
*Dual frequency (EM / Mifare) time attendance recorder and access controller. (Optional)
Features for time recording application:
*Selectable batch or real time operation mode.
*79 duty codes, duty name defined by PC.
*Possible in 8 digits ID for time attendance recording.
*Totally 192 alarm schedules (8 schedules per hour) dry contacts output for periodic belling.
*Could collect data by real time or one by one events or massive block dump.
*High capacity with 8 digits card number. ( Either checking or without checking personal map )
*16*2 rows of LCD display with 8 digits for displaying year, month, day, week, time & events counter.
*Main features for access control application:
*System parameters and personal access map can be downloaded by PC or manually programmed through keypad.
*The personal access map is consisted of card ID, staff number and name, PIN and Time Zone Status, expiry date and Anti-passback.
*Excellent multiple operation modes :(1) Card only (2) Card + PIN (3)Door PIN only (4)Card Number+PIN (5)Free access (6) Automatic operation mode by time zones.
*All operation modes with PIN are supported by selectable duress function. Also, keypad is lockable to become dumb.
*Individual personal access map can be edited by block range add or delete card in group basis by on-lined PC or by manual thru. single / block range card number or by directly reading card thru. learning mode.
*Selectable immediate or batched conditional sorting and then printing out events thru. serial output interface.
*With complete door release, held monitoring and intruded alarm period and error trials.
*Supports 8/24/48/64/96 floors lift access control.
*Full APB (anti-passback), time zone.
*Could dump all personal map in system by single PC or manual command.
1. Dimensions: 137mm (L) x 85mm (W) x 29mm (H).
2. Weight: 340g± 5%.
3. Power supply: DC 12V±10%, 80mA~100mA (not include power requirement for lock & alarm).
4. Transmission rate: default 9,600 bps (2,400/4,800/19,200bps) (N,8,1).
5. Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 70℃.
6. Operating humidity: 10%~90%.
7. Keypad: 3 × 4 keypad for system programming, pass word entry or duty code selection.
8. Password: programmable 4 digits PIN for each person.
9. Serial interface: RS-485
10. Serial output:
(1) For connection with serial printer.
(2) To drive DDR (digital door relay) for safety control model.
11. 3. Lifts controller common door codes.
12. Events/ Card capacity:
(1) K Series: 1,000 card capacity, 500 events.
(2) L Series: 2,000 card capacity, 1,000 events.
(3) M Series: 30,000 card capacity, 10,000 events.
(4) N Series: 11,000 card capacity, 32,000 events.
(5) P Series: 11,000 card capacity, 8,000 events.
(6) X Series: 32,000 card capacity, 32,000 events.
13. Card standard: EM 125KHz / Mifare 13.56MHz(ISO 14443A or ISO 14443B) / HC 125KHz(Depending on order)Wiegand 26/34 bits port for any kind of reader ※ Support customized card.
14. External reader: With one or optional two port for external Wiegand (26/34 bits definable by command) & ABA input(by order) We reserve the right to change the specification without notice or obligation!