Since its establishment in 1949, the Toshiba Machine Group has been contributing to the development of industry by introducing various machines into the market in response to the demands of the Japanese and overseas industries.
With "energy and environment" as the cornerstone of its operations, the Toshiba Machine Group continues to focus on today's high-demand sectors such as automobile, electronics, optics, and nanotechnology, in which we aim to be the world's No. 1 machine manufacturer through combined efforts in product development, manufacturing, distribution, retrofit and after-sale services for injection molding machines, die-casting machines, plastic extrusion machines, micro-pattern imprinting machines, high-precision machines, machine tools, electronic control devices, industrial robots and hydraulic equipment.
Against the backdrop of growing uncertainty in the economic environment, the Toshiba Machine Group has been promoting its mid-term business plan "TM AC Plan" (Toshiba Machine Adapt to the Change Plan) since April 1, 2010.
The "TM AC Plan" is designed around the basic concept of "Expansive Innovation for Expanding Markets." The "Expansive Innovation" strategy aims at improving our existing technologies and strengthening our system engineering functions, while the "Expanding Markets" strategy is based on the deployment of global strategies including the expansion of overseas sales and service bases as well as the development of products that meet the demands of each market.
We will continue to pursue strong growth without being bound by economic conditions.
The "Toshiba Machine Group Code of Business Conduct" stipulates respect for economic and social ethics. We will strive to fulfill our corporate social responsibilities to meet the expectations of all our stakeholders, including our customers, shareholders and local communities, by ensuring legal compliance in the operations of the Group as well as actively engaging in environmental management.
We look forward to your continued support and guidance.
(1) Injection Molding Machines, Hybrid Molding Machine, Hydraulic Injection Molding Machinery.
(2) Die Casting Machine
(3) Extrusion Machine: Twin Screw Extruders, Sheet Manufacturing Equipment, Film Manufacturing Equipments, Coating Machines, Roll-to-Roll type UV imprinting machinery, Rotogravure Printing Presses, Process controller.
(4) Nano Processing System
(5) Machine Tools: Double Column type Machining Center, Boring Machines, Horizontal Machining Center (HMC), Vertical Boring & Turning Mill, Roll Grinder, Moldbase cutting.
(6) FA Controller
(7) Servo Motors, Servo Amplifiers.
(8) Industrial Robotic: Cartesian Coordinate Robots, Vertically Articulated Robot.
(9) Build-to-order Production: Castings, Machinings, Heat treatment.
(10) Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment