Polypropylene film dielectric with vacuum-evaporated metal electrodes, radial leads of tinned wire are electrically welded to the contact metal layer on the ends of capacitor winding.
1. High stablility of capacitance and DF versus temperature and frequency.
2. Very small inherent temperature rise.
1. General resonance circuit.
2. Widely used in DC pulse, high frequency and high current circuit.
3. Providing optimum performance with small size in S-shaping correction of color TV sets.
1. Cap. range (µF): 0.001-0.68. 2. Voltage. range VDC (VAC): 100-630.