Using vertical motor install on the blower. Discharge and suction silencer install both sides of the blower.
1. Applications of the pressure conveyance.
2. Pressures applied: 0 ~ 0.6 kgf/cm² 2 ~ 30HP.
3. Special order with specific designs.
1. Lower energy consumption: trundean vertical blower are designed to control backflow pressure to rotor in order to reduce energy consumption.
2. Lower noise: pressure pluses are the major noise source in blowers.The TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower design can efficiently reduce noise by approximately 5 dB.
3. Longer bearing life: less vibration transmitted through the lobe results approximately 20% longer bearing life.
4. Reduces the amount of regular maintenance that needs to be performed: the TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower uses direct-drive, reducing wear and tear on the belt, reducing the amount of maintenance needed, and reducing the risk of oil leaks.
5. The blower is compact, occupying only a small amount of space: not only is the TRUNDEAN Vertical Blower very compact, the direction of the air vent can be adjusted according to actual needs, and the unit is easy to install.
6. Easy installation: the blower is simple to install, does not require much time to maintain, does not occupy much space, and provides a noise-free living environment without the need for additional noise prevention equipment.
Noise and vibration reduction are the main emphasis in developing the new series of roots blower. The TRUNDEAN Blower rotor concept was adopted based on its flow characteristics which is very stable and even compared to the 2 lobes type, also coupled with the fact that it shows a considerable reduction of both noise and vibration.