1. Application: brake shoe, brake pan.
2. An introduction with each of the machines for brake shoe production line:
(1) Brake shoe seam welding machine (manual type): to settle the spinal frame and plate at position first, and by the control of NC servo system, the brake shoe will be automatically seam-welded exactly.
(2) Brake shoe seam welding machine (semi-automatic type): the plate is positioned on the worktop manually, and the spinal frame removed from the storage to the worktop by automatic feeding mechanism. By the control of NC servo system, the brake shoe will be automatically seam-welded exactly.
(3) Brake shoe seam welding machine (automatic type): both the spinal frame
And plate removed from the storage to worktop by automatic feeding mechanism, and by the control of NC servo system, the brake shoe will be accomplished automatically.
(4) Brake shoe trimming machine: after finishing seam-welding procedure, the brake shoe should be trimmed by this machine.
(5) Brake pan & accessory projection welding machine: based on the character of resistance with materials, the brake pan & accessory will be riveted by projection welding machine easily.
(6) Brake pan & dust-proof cap welding machine: put the brake pan & dust-proof cap on the fixture, and process of spot-welding will be started.
(7) Vertical H.F. Hardening machine: the local hardening process for the spinal frame.
1. Characteristic: (1) The excellent design of our machines is compared favorably with the Occidental equipments, more steady and efficient performance themselves. (2) All series of our machines are designed with “Quick Mould Change” unit that will save much time during the period of mould switch. (3) The silver contact conduction is manipulated to the copper base of seam welding machine, and that makes the machine more steady and excellent while being at 3 shifts. (4) After being training a little while, operator can manipulate the machines smoothly for sure. (5) Based on the superior R&D Department, we can develop many sorts of exclusive equipments for the ODM project with clients. 2. Main customers: (1) Auto Industry (Japanese system): NISSAN, TOYOTA, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, OEM partners and joint venture factory. (2) Auto industry (European system): GM, FORD, OEM partners and joint venture factory. (3) Motorcycle industry (Japanese system): HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, OEM partners and joint venture factory. (4) Air conditioning industry (Japanese system): HITACHI, TOSHIBA, OEM partners and joint venture factory.