With built-in safety device and discharge resistor:
1. Self-healing mechanism: dielectric uses metallized polypropylene as in-between material; in case excessive voltage take place and damages the dielectric, the metallized film around the damaged spot will disappear instantly, and insulation is recovered immediately.
2. Built-in protective device and terminals attached with discharge resistors for safety use.
3. Small size, light and easy to install.
4. Low dissipation, low temperature rising, long life time.
5. Adopt non-polluted insulation oil, unharmed to human beings, animal, and environment.
1. Standards: accordance with CNS 1179, 3738; IEC 60831; JIS C 4901
2. Ambient temperature: -25 ℃~+50 ℃.
3. Capacitance tolerance: -5%~+10%.
4. Maximum working voltage: 110% of rated voltage (less then 8 hours during 24 hours).
5. Maximum working current: 130% of rated current.
6. Discharge characteristic: The resideual voltage drops to 50V or lower in 1 minute after capacitor being disconnected from power source.
8. Safety: Internal protective device (Pressure sensitive interrupter) with overload and failure protection. UL 810 AFC 10000A approval, File No. E112211.
9. Max Inrush current: Rated current x 200
10. Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
11. Dielectric: Metallized polypropylence film with self-healing mechanish.