Indoor/outdoor use with discharge resistor:
1. Minimal size, light weight:
Use high-insulation plastic films and synthetic insulation oil; easy to install.
2. Little dielectric loss:
Keeps temperature syable; prolongs capacitor life.
3. Stable static capacitance:
Excellent manufacturing technique and strict quality control means. There is stable capacitance with little variation due to temperature.
4. High insulation:
High-insulation plastic films make capacitors stable and durable with higher coltages.
5. Adopt non-polluted insulation oil, unharmed to human being, animal, and environment.
6. Built-in discharge resistor, safety assured.
1. Standards: in accordance with IEC 871 and CNS 1372,3739. 2. Ambient temperature: -20℃ ~ +40 ℃.
3. Capacitance tolerance: -5% to +10% (phase-to-phase tolerance within 3%).
4. Maximum working voltage: 110% of rated voltage.
5. Maximum working current: 135% of rated current.
6. Losses: less than 0.1%.
7. Discharge characteristics: after the capacitors are disconnected from the power source, the residual voltage drops to 50 volts or lower within 5 minutes.
8. Sealing test: no leakage on capacitor surface 80℃ for 4 hours.
9. Temperature rising: below 20℃ when ambient temperature is 35 ℃.