1. Full rate operation with up to 24 Mbps downstream data rate and up to 1 Mbps upstream data rate enables High-speed access to ISP or corporate network.
2. Friendly GUI configuration and management.
3. Ongoing feature enhancements through FTP / TFTP (Web-based) download or upload of new firmware and configuration files.
4. Universal plug and play (UPnP).
5. Provides ALGs to supports most major applications, such as FTP, SNMP, ICMP, H.323, L2TP, Quake, MRC, ICQ and CUSeeMe.
6. Support ZIPB (Zero Installation PPP bridge) mode.
7. Supports full VPI range (8 bits, 0-255) and VCI range (16 bite, 1-65535) over PVC.
8. Enables end-to-end ATM support, which allows traffic management and QoS.
9. Built-in DHCP server automatically assigns IP addresses to all workstations on your LAN.
10. All management and monitoring can be done through Telnet session.
11. Auto negotiating rate adaptation.
12. High-speed Internet access.
15. Distance learning.
17. On-line gaming.
18. Video conferencing.
Software: 1. ADSL compliant: ANSI T1.413 issue 2. 2. ATM and PPP protocols: ATM Forum UNI 3.1/4.0 PVC. 3. Bridging/Routing: ethernet to ADSL self-learning transparent bridging (IEEE802.1D). 4. IP management: NAT (Network Address Translation): up to 1024 NAT translation session. 5. Security: PPP over PAP (password authentication protocol: RFC1334). 6. HTTP Web-based management: Web-based GUI configuration / management. Hardware: 1. Dimension: 155mm(length) x 101mm (width) x 32mm (height). 2. Net weight: 400g. 3. Interface: one USB port compliant with USB v1.1, full speed (12Mbps). 4. Supported OS: Windows 98,98SE, ME, 2000, XP, MAC, Linux. 5. Power requirement: Power Adapter: Input 110+10 or 230+10 VAC, Output 9VAC 1000mA. 6. Environmental: operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C ambient. 7. Certification: FCC part 15, CE, LVD.