This industrial pressure gauge is designed for fluid medium which does not clog connection or corrode copper alloy and gas processes compatible with cupreous metals of the sensing element and connection. Field include: Penumatics, hydraulics, compressors, mechanical and energy system engineering, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cryogenics, food industry, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnical industry.
1. Dimension: 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 100mm.
2. Accuracy: 40mm, 50mm, 63mm class ± 2.5% 75mm, 100mm Class ± 2%.
3. Pressure ranges: -1/0 to -1/20 kg/cm² (bar), 0/1 to 0/250 kg/cm² (bar).
4. Operating temperature: working temperature: 60℃ max.
5. Connection: material: copper alloy.
6. Sensing element: bourdon tube, brass alloy, ＜70kg/cm² (bar) coil, ≧70kg/cm² (bar) helicoil.
7. Movement: brass alloy.
8. Dial: white aluminium, black lettering.
9. Pointer: black aluminium, balanced.
10. Case: black-painted steel with black-painted steel.
11. Bezelring: black-painted steel.
12. Window: normal glass or acrylic. 13. Order options. (1) Front or rear flange. (2) Mark pointer.