SOL 68S Full face motorcycle helmet sol follows-up the huge success of the 46x off-road helmet with the same winning combinations for the new 68s full face street helmet.
1. 19 vents for "state of the art venting" 9 intake vents and most important 10 exhaust vents to get the hot air out.
2. Maximum air flow is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents.
3. High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands.
4. Large rear exhaust vents get the hot air out.
5. Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent holes and channels.
6. Lightweight, multiple shells and styro's for sol premium fit and maximum comfort.
7. Dot approved, lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
8. Plush, removable, washable coolmax interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none.
9. Removable adjustable cheekpads for custome fitting with optional sized cheek pads.
10. Interior designed for noise reduction and comfort with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape.
11. Padded chin strap with d-ring closure and retention snap secures excess chin strap.
12. Patented l.e.d. light on rear of helmet is incorporarted in to the rear vent.
13. It is unobtrusive with different easy to use light settings.
14. Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tooless shield removal.
15. Large eyeport for improved range of vision.
16. Molded front air deflector directs hot breath air away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
17. Painted shell with high tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.
1. Shell size: small－XS, S, M, L ; LARGE－XL & XXL. 2. Styro size: S (XS & S) ; M (M & L) ; XXL (XL & XXL). 3. Size of cheek pads: small－25, 30, 35, 40 m/m ; large－20, 25, 30, 35 m/m. 4. Size of comfort liner (fits for large and small shell): XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.