1. Eliminating conventional boards of wood or aluminum, this unit employs a specially designed bakelite shirt board to fully overcome warp problems.
2. Manually operated.
3. Six-color screens are continuously driven and curately positioned by a rotary disk.
4. Use in conjunction with a flash dryer to greatly increase the impression of the printed image.
5. The adoption of an air cylinder, instead of a spring, ensures smooth operations.
6. One operator can print continuously up to 6 substrates on one machine.
7. Screen can be micrometrically adjusted both quickly and accurately for efficient printing.
8. The units are excellent for printing knitting, textile garments and piece goods.
1. Maximum printing area: 400 x 500 mm. 2. Printing thickness: 10 mm. 3. Printing station: 4 stations. 4. Printing color: 4 colors. 5. Dimension of machine: L2050 x W2050 x H1070 mm. 6. Machine weight: 100 Kg.