* Keep coolant circulating smoothly. Increase radiation ability.
* Forming a protection slick providing good rust-resistant effect.
* Not eroding coolant tank as its PH value is very close to neutral.
* Forming crystal with the impurity in the coolant. Preventing the formation of scale.
* Good frost resistance. Able to lower engine temperature.
|Test Item||Test Result||Test Method|
|Sp.gr.15/4 °C||1.115||ASTM D-1298|
|Boiling Point (°C)||185|
|Ash content (wt ppm)||<10|
|Distillation range °C Max||200|
|Frozen point (with distilled water 50%, °C)||<-35|
|PH Value (with distilled water 50%)||8~8.5|
|COLOR ASTM||GREEN||ASTM D-1500|