1. DVI digital/captive cable
2. LFH(low force helix) rugged contacts offer increased life cycle durability, mechanical and electrical reliability.
3. Detent feature provides grounding and secure mating retention.
4. DVI cable support digital and high bandwidth analog connectivity between the host device and display device, lncluding; CRTS, DFTS, DFP(digital flat panel) displays, projectors and TV.
1. DVI 18+1M/2X9 housing, L:6FT 2. Transmits data at speeds up to 1.65 Gbps per differential pair. 3. Full shield provides EMI/RFI protection. 4. Jackscrew provides positive lock to mating connector with thead 4-40 UNC-2A.