1. PS2 KVM switch allows accessing two computers from a console set of keyboard, mouse, VGA monitor and audio combination
2. No more extra cables and space prepared between PC and console
3. Helps to toggle between computers by loaded keyboard hot-key combinations and auto scan control
4. It has complete keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process
5. Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech Net Mouse, Microsoft mouse, fully compatible mouse
6. Built-in microphone and speaker jacks for multimedia application.
7. Support DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95/98/98SE/2000/ME/Server 2003, Windows NT, Netware, Unix, Linux.
8. Hot plug: add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs.
1. Very high video quality: up to 2,048 x 1,536. 2. No software required-easy PC selection via hot keys. 3. Auto scan mode for monitoring PCs. 4. Keyboard status restored when switching PCs. 5. Non-powered. 6. LED display for easy status monitoring. 7. Console: A VGA, SVGA, or multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that can be used on any computer in the installation. 8. A PS/2 mouse, A PS/2 keyboard, A 3.5mm speaker jack and A 3.5mm microphone jack. 9. Following requirements must be installed on each computer: (1) VGA, SVGA or Multisync card with HDDB 15-pin VGA connector. (2) A 6-pin mini-DIN PS/2 mouse port and A 6-pin mini-DIN PS/2 keyboard port. (3) Cables: two high-quality 3-in-1 KVM cables has been designed into PS2 KVM switch hence no need for a separate cable. 10. Delivery details: (1) FOB port: Hong Kong. (2) Lead-time: 30 - 45 days.