1. USB KVM switch allows accessing two computers from a console set of keyboard, mouse and monitor combination.
2. No more extra cables and space prepared between PC and console.
3. Helps to toggle between computers (PC or Mac) by loaded keyboard hot-key combinations and auto scan control.
4. It has complete keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process.
5. Support USB mode of Windows PC keyboard and mouse, but for MAC, in console port need work with Windows keyboard.
6. Support Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/Server 2003/XP, WinNT 3.0/4.0, Netware, Unix, Linux.
7. Connect to USB Macintosh systems or USB Sun Microsystems.
8. For two MAC computers or one PC or MAC computer, push button is use to switch computer port.
9. Hot plug: add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs.
1. Very high video quality: up to 2,048 x 1,536. 2. No software required-easy PC selection via hot keys. 3. Keyboard status restored when switching PCs. 4. Non-powered. 5. LED display for easy status monitoring. 6. Console: A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that can be used on any computer in the installation. 7. A USB mouse and A USB keyboard. 8. Following requirements must be installed on each computer: (1) VGA, SVGA, or Multisync card, USB Mouse port and USB Keyboard port. (2) Cables: two high-quality 2-in-1 KVM cables have been designed into USB KVM switch hence no need for a separate cable. 9. Delivery Details: (1) FOB Port: Hong Kong. (2) Lead-time: 30 - 45 days.