The 2019 Taipei International Machine Tool Show, known as TIMTOS, will take place in a new venue, Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 2, along with Nangang Exhibition Center Hall 1, and TWTC Halls 1 and 3. TIMTOS is expecting more than 1,450 exhibitors to use as many as 6,500 booths, making the machine tool show one of the largest in Asia for 2019. To mark the show’s 27th cycle, there will be presented several features, and a fresh focus on industry 4.0 & smart manufacturing for seamless industrial upgrades.
At TIMTOS, Topsdisk will display graduated disk, rotary tables, programmable logic controller / robot cont, palletizing system, chuck, jig & fixture for metal, etc.
We look forward to seeing you at our stall S0012.
DATE：4 - 9 March, 2019 (Monday ‐ Saturday)
TIME：10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
BOOTH：S0012, Hall 2 (Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center)
- Pneumatic Clamping system, Adopted disk-clamping design (Taiwan PAP: 217736) to enlarge clamping force and ensure heavy-duty continuous cutting.
- The rotary axis is closing to the tilting axis center.
- The feature of wear resistant alloy dual-Lead Worm Gear is high mechanical efficiency of power transmission, high indexing accuracy, high indexing accuracy and easy adjusted on the backlash.
- Driven by the servo Motor. Efficiently in position, high accuracy, Low noise and suitable for any angels working piece.
- It can be connected with CNC machine as 5 axis (5axis or 4 1axis).
- It can be connected withsingle axis controller to connect with CNCmachine to perform tilting angle machining (4 1 axis).
- Minimum Indexing degree: 0.001°.
- Tilting range: ±110°.
Pneumatic Clamping system, Adopted disk-clamping design (Taiwan PAP: 217736)