1. Pneumatic clamping adopted the disc of clamping system to enlarge clamping force and can ensure heavy-duty continuous cutting. The feature of wear resistant alloy Double-Lead Worm Gear is high mechanical efficiency of power transmission high indexing accuracy and easy adjusted on the backlash.
2. It can be connected with CNC machine as a 4th Axis or matched with Single axis Controller as an additional axis.
1. Use method: vertical/horizontal Use (V-vertical use only). 2. Clamp method: Pneumatic 5kg/cm2. 3. Faceplate dimension: Ø255. 4. Spindle through hole diameter: Ø80. 5. Faceplate center hole diameter: Ø80H7. 6. Center high: 160. 7. Faceplate T-solt width: 12H7. 8. Position key: 18h7. 9. Servo motor: (1) FANUC: α6. (2) MELDAS: HA80/HC152. 10. Total speed reduction ratio: 1/180. 11. Min. increment unit: 0.001o. 12. Indexing accuracy (Arc. Sec.): 15. 13. Repeatability (Arc.Sec.): 4. 14. Clamp force (kgf/m): 45. 15. Max. torque capacity of worm gear (kfg/m): 48. 16. Max. workpiece of capacity (kg): (1) Vertical (with tailstock): 100 (250). (2) Horizontal: 250. 17. Net weight (without motor) (kg):130.
1. Standard accessories: clamping blocks, clamping bolts, position key.
2. Specification and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
3. Faceplate for TD-125, 170, 200 can be removed from spindle.