1. Hydraulic clamping adapted hydraulic clamping system. It can assure the heavy and steady cutting without any deviation from the centre.
2. The feature of wear resistant alloy Double-Lead Worm Gear is high mechanical efficiency of power transmission, high indexing accuracy and easy adjusted on the backlash.
3. Can be added with air-hydro booster or hydraulic unit.
4. It can be connected with CNC machine as a 4th axis or matched with Single Axis Controller as an additional axis.
1. Use method: horizontal use only. 2. Clamp method: hydraulic 35kg/cm2. 3. Faceplate dimension: Ø500. 4. Spindle through hole diameter: Ø170. 5. Faceplate center hole diameter: Ø170H7. 6. Position key: 18h7. 7. Servo motor: (1) FANUC: α12/α22. (2) MDELDAS: HA100/HA200. 8. Total speed reduction ratio: 1/180. 9. Min. increment unit: 0.001o. 10. Indexing accuracy (Arc. Sec.): 15. 11. Repeatability (Arc.Sec.): 4. 12. Clamp force (kgf/m): 250. 13. Max. torque capacity of worm gear (kgf/m): 250. 14. Max. workpiece of capacity (kg) (Horizontal): 600. 15. Net weight (without motor) (Kg): 355.
1. Standard accessories: clamping blocks, clamping bolts, position key.
2. Specification and dimensions are subject to change without notice.