1. Adopted high precision 3pcs hirth coupling. It can ensure high Position accuracy and unnecessary lift faceplate.
2. Adopted wear resistant alloy worm gear. It can decrease the positioning time and can CW/CCW rotate.
3. Servo motor driving can indexing many degrees and suitable multi-degree machining.
4. Heavy pneumatic clamping system can assure the heavy and steady cutting without any deviation from the centre and can ensure accurate positioning.
5. It can be connected with CNC machine as a 4th Axis or matched with single axis controller as an additional axis.
1. Use method: vertical/horizontal use. 2. Clamp method: Pneumatic 5-8kg/cm2. 3. Faceplate dimension: Ø150. 4. Spindle through hole diameter: Ø16. 5. Centre high: 110. 6. Position key: 14h7. 7. Servo motor: (1) FANUC: α2. (2) MELDAS: HA33. 8. Total speed reduction ratio: 1/90. 9. The min. indexing degree: 15o. 10. Indexing accuracy (Arc. Sec.): ±5. 11. Repeatability (Arc. Sec.): ±1. 12. Max. workpiece of capacity (kg) (1) Vertical (with tailstock): 40 (80). (2) Horizontal: 100. 13. Net weight (Kg): 38.
Standard accessories: clamping blocks, clamping bolts, position key.