1. Safety Standard Recognized Capacitor (X1 and X2).
2. Polypropylene film dielectric with vacuum-evaporated metal electrodes, radial leads of tinned wire are electrically welded to the contact metal layer on the ends of capacitor winding, encapulated in reinforced flame resistant plastic case sealed with expoxy resin meeting the requirement of UL 94V-O.
3. Ideal for using in LINE-BY-PASS, Antenna coupling, Across-The-Line and (Spark killer circuit), also available for FMI filter and Switching power supply application.
1. X1: 0.0047uF to 10uF / AC 250V, AC 300V.
2. X2: 0.0047uF to 1.0uF / AC 275V, AC 250V.
3. Temperature range: -40 to +100 degC.
1. High stability of capacitance and DF versus wide temperature and frequency range.
2. High transient endurance and high dielectric strength.
3. Real long-term stability.