DMS universal joints satisfy a broad spectrum of system design requirements and should be considered when engineers are faced with the complicated challenges of today's manufacturing demands.
The DMS universal joint has become recognized as the most precise and reliable universal joint on the worldwide market today. DMS's team of design engineers is able to create and manufacture universal joints to fit almost any and every application.
DMS design engineers can specify a universal joint assembly to meet the most unique requirements. In addition to the high-quality alloy steel standard of DMS universal joints, assemblies can be manufactured from a variety of materials, including various grades of stainless steel. DMS's capabilities allow us to provide precise, reliable and durable universal joints for customers' exact application specifications.
● Uniform speed ratio between driving and driven shafts.
● Quick-change feature available.
● Custom designed to meet exact application criteria.
1. 1/4" Dr., 3/8" Dr., 1/2" Dr.
2. Magnet strength: 1/4" Dr.–0.45lbs, 3/8" Dr.–0.9lbs, 1/2" Dr.– 1.35lbs.
3. For specific infromation, please check our official website.
1. Uniform speed ratio between driving and driven shafts.
2. Quick-change feature available.
3. Custom designed to meet exact application criteria.