1. PRIMO-quad is a cost effective quad element passive infrared detector designed to provide supreme detection reliability for hostile environment.
2. This motion detector employs a quad element infrared sensor, which is virtually a combination of two dual element PIR detectors in one housing. Thus, it provides very high level reliability that required by professional intrusion alarm system.
3. The IR-530Q is for general wide angle detection. The IR-530QC is specially designed for long range corridor protection.
1. Power supply 9~16 VDC, 12 VDC typical. 2. Current drain 13 mA, @12 VDC. 3. Alarm period 1.5 ~ 2.5 seconds. 4. Alarm output NC, 30 VDC, 0.2A. 5. Pulse count 1 / 2 / 3 selectable. 6. RFI immunity 30V/m average. 7. Tamper NC, open trigger. 8. Temperature -20C ~ 60C (4F ~ 140F). 9. Dimensions 100 x 60 x 40 mm.
1. Dual look down detection.
2. Superior RFI / EMI immunity.
3. Temperature compensation.
4. Motion signal discretion circuit.
5. Quad element infrared sensor.
6. Remote control walk test LED.
7. Ultra wide wiring space.
8. Vertical range adjustable.
9. Selectable pulse count.
10. White light filter lens.