1. The PLATO series passive infrared detector is IR-TEC's latest addition designed for today's competitive security market. The NC/NO selectable output, advanced blue LED indicator and excellent RFI/Emi protection deliver ultimate reliability and flexible versatility required by professional security systems.
2. Backed by IR-TEC's globally renowned expertise in infrared sensing technology, the PLATO series features a perfect blend of competitive edges, aesthetical appearance and trouble-free performance.
3. The IR-580 provides typical wide-angle detection for general application. IR-580C's 20 m long range with 90¢X detection curtain is suitable for corridor protection. IR-580CS provides single detection curtain ideal for indoor perimeter protection.
1. Infrared sensor Dual element. 2. Power supply 9~16 VDC, 12 VDC typical. 3. Current drain NC: 15mA, NO: 8 mA, 12VDC. 4. Alarm period 1.5 ~ 2.5 sec. 5. Alarm output NC / NO, 30VDC, 0.2A max. 6. Pulse count 2 / 3 selectable. 7. RFI immunity Max. 40 V/m 10~1000 MHz. 8. Tamper switch NC, cover open activates. 9. Walk test LED Blue, can be disabled. 10. Detectable speed 0.3 ~ 1.5m/sec. 11. Mounting height W/o bracket: 1.8~3.0m. 12. With bracket: 1.8~3.6m. 13. Humidity 95% RH maximum. 14. Temperature -20¢XC ~ 60¢XC (-4¢XF ~ 140¢XF). 15. Dimensions 100 x 60 X 42 mm. 16. Unit weight 68 grams.
1. Dual look down detection zones.
2. Built-in temperature compensation.
3. Excellent RFI and EMI protection.
4. Selectable intelligent pulse count.
5. NC / NO selectable alarm output.
6. Sealed optics mechanical design.
7. Double noise reduction circuit.
8. Second-to-none wiring space.
9. Disabled blue walk test LED.
10. Adjustable range at various height.