1. LC-780 series is a wide angle passive infrared SenSwitch designed to control indoor or outdoor lighting by sensing the presence of human body.
2. Its unique mechanism design make it able to be mounted on the wall or ceiling. The adjustable sensor head provides easy mounting site selection and optimum detection adjustment. LUX and TIME controls are adjustable.
3. The LC-780 is for general light control with less than 10 Amp
load switching. The LC-780HD is for heavier lead up to 16 Amp load switching. The LC-780LV is a special model with low voltage power supply to switch the load up to 10 Amp.
1. Product: No. LC-780 LC-780HD LC-780LV. 2. Power supply: 100~250 VAC 10 ~ 14 VDC. 3. Maximum load: 10 A 16 A 10 A. 4. Delay time: 8 sec.~8 min. 5. Photocell sensor: CdS. 6. Infrared sensor: Dual element. 7. Detection speed: 0.15~3 m/sec. 8. Mounting height: 1.8~3.0 m (6 ~ 10 ft). 9. Temperature: -20C~50C (4F~122F). 10. Dimensions: 125 x 105 x 62mm.
1. Wall/ceiling mount design.
2. Built-in photocell sensor.
3. Adjustable TIME & LUX control.
4. Works at 100 ~ 250 VAC.
5. Weatherproof protection.
6. Surface mount technology.
7. Sensor head tilt mechanism.
8. Superior RFI/EMI immunity.