MS-360 is a low cost, ready-to-use passive infrared motion sensor module designed to integrate with motion activated product for OEM manufacturer. This sensor module generates 5V digital signal output when it detects human body motion within its detection range.
A mini-dome lens is equipped with the module to provide 360 degree detection required by ceiling mount product. A CdS photocell sensor is built-in to provide variable resistance under different ambient light level.
1. Power input 5 VDC. 2. Signal output 5 VDC digital, TTL open collector. 3. Infrared sensor Dual element, low noise, high sensitivity. 4. Light sensor CdS photocell. 5. Detection range. 6. Ceiling: 5 m dia. at 2.4 m high, 25C. 7. Wall: 10 m, 90 wide at 25C. 8. I/O connection 2.54 mm, 4 x 1 pin connector. 9. Fresnel lens 21 mm dia. dome with 38 detection zones. 10. Detection speed 0.15~3 m/sec. 11. Mounting height 1.8~3.0 m (6~10 ft). 12. Op. temperature -20C~50C (4F~122F). 13. Dimensions 28 x 28 x 16 mm.
1. Dual element infrared sensor.
2. Various I/O connection options.
3. Ceiling / wall mount device available.
4. 5V open collector digital output.
5. Built-in CdS photocell output.
6. Superior RFI / EMI immunity.
7. Noise reduction circuitry.
8. Excellent sensing capability.