1. MS-900 is a 5 VDC operation passive infrared motion sensor specially designed for OEM system manufacturers. This motion sensor provides digital signal output when it detects human body motion within its detection range.
2. A unique snap-lock mounting plate makes the installation an easy job. For building energy conservation or environment management system manufacturers, MS-900 is the ideal motion sensor to team up together.
1. Power supply 5 VDC. 2. Signal output 5 VDC digital, TTL open collector. 3. Infrared sensor Dual element, low noise, high sensitivity. 4. Detection range: Max. 18 m at 25C. 5. Mounting options Wall/corner. 6. Detection speed 0.15~3 m/sec. 7. Mounting height 1.8~3.0 m (6~10 ft). 8. Op. temperature -20C~50C (4F~122F). 9. Dimensions 100 x 60 x 46 mm.
1. Dual element infrared sensor.
2. Snap-lock mounting plate.
3. Detection range up to 18m.
4. RJ-11 power+signal connector.
5. 5V open collector digital output.
6. Superior RFI/EMI immunity.
7. Noise reduction circuitry.
8. Excellent sensing capability.