1. Versatility: practically any desired metal, alloy, or mixture of metals can be produced in this way.
2. Self-lubrication: this feature is unique to powder metallurgy parts. The controlled network of small pores in the parts can be filled with oil or other desirable lubricants selected for contact with any variety of wearing surfaces.
3. Economy: it is an economical process because of the rapid, mass production techniques employed, the reduction or complete elimination of subsequent machining or finishing.
4. Intricate shaped parts: powder metallurgy is ideal for the production of unusual or complex shaped parts that are almost impossible or impractical to obtain by other methods.
5. High dimensional accuracy and good surfaces.
6. High strength: choosing the suitable material, form sintering and optional manufacturing steps, high tensile strength can be made.
Transmission parts: 1. According to customer’s drawing. 2. Please visit our web site for more specification informations.