S-B2A Automatic Gang Slitter is designed for can body blank cutting and is recommended to link with Automatic Sheet Feeder S-B23B. Sheet is sent to first feeding table, guided by flexible roller guiding bars and is fed into round cutters via one finger. Long strips are support by several swing bars then fall down to second feeding table by gravity. Strips are guided by flexible straight bar and are fed into round cutters via two fingers. With cutter shaft diameter 90mm, reliable mechanical clamping system. With simple design and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
|Cutting Speed||600 mm/sec|
|Recommended Tinplate Size||500 x 710 - 1060 x 1060mm|
|Max. Tinplate Thickness||0.4 mm|
|Horse Power Required||3HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||3900 x 3280 x 1330 mm|
|Net Weight||2100 kgs|
* Diameter of cutter shaft is 90 mm.
* With front & side guages, makes precise right angles for both longitudinal and cross side of blank.
* Easy change over for different blank size.
* Dual-edge cutter blade adopted, hence reduce operation cost.
* Cutter material can be high speed steel (SKD11) or tungsten carbide as customer request.
* Cutter hub is tightly held on shaft by modern mechanical clamping system.
* Squareness deviation tolerance can reach 0.06mm per 100mm length.
* Special thin cutter hub for narrow strip ( with width down to 50mm ) cutting.
* With one double sheet detector.