S-B9AC(L,LL) Automatic Curling Machine is designed to inward curl the end fringe on round end. End punched by a press is delivered by a chute or a conveyor into the curling machine. A turning curling disc and a set of fixed curling segment curl the end fringe gradually. A central support ring is to support the end while it is being curled so as to avoid deformation. Simple structure, easy for operation and maintenance.
* Tooling is made from special alloy steel and harden treatment.
* End guide with stainless steel or polish treatment.
* Easy adjustment and quickly for changeover.
* Can connect with conveyor to linning and drying M/C to reduce labor cost.
* Perfect products and buit for long life satisfy the requirement of can making.
* Can be used for aerosol cone/dome curling.
* Nine piece outer segments is equipped for each wheel.
* With non-motorized end guide inlet chute.
* More inward curl on cap can be done by S-B14C.
|Range of Can Dia.||200 - 401 D||401 - 603 D||603 - 800 D|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 250 Ends||Up to 150 Ends||Up to 120 Ends|
|Horse Power Required||1/4 HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||1540 x 740 x 800 mm||1660 x 860 x 800 mm||1660 x 1075 x 800 mm|
|Net Weight (approx.)||150 kgs||180 kgs||230 kgs|