S-C88 Automatic Irregular Can Seamer is specially designed for non-round can closing. Filled can is fed forward through a timing screw and a chain to enter seaming station. Lifter plate clamp and lift can up to meet with end . Four seaming rollers undertake seaming operation. A stainless steel concise seaming head with adjustable chuck set make seaming quality meet international standard. Each seaming arm is controlled by an individual seaming cam and a copy disc is to guide rollers turn accordingly. Exit and entrance in a straight line, easy to link with other equipments. Simple structure and multiple safety devices, easy for operation and maintenance.
|Range of Can Dia.||45 - 163 mm length, width|
|Range of Can Height||18 - 100 mm|
|Maximun can diagonal||Up to 160 mm|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 50 cpm|
|Main Motor||2HP x 1|
|Floor Space Overall Height||1620L x 1400W x 2100H mm|
|Net Weight||1060 kgs|
* Very sturdy structure of machine, suitable for irregular can seaming.
* With a concise seaming head made of stainless steel.
* Easy for can size changeover and adjustment.
* With electronic No can No cover(NCNC) device.
* All parts contact with can/lid are made of stainless steel or bronze.
* Seaming chuck set is equipped with tiny twist adjustment device for better seam quality.
* One of the four seaming can function as curling roller for uncurled or bad curled lid.
* Not recommended to close overfilled cans.
* Under cover steam gasing system is not available.