S-B68 Automatic Vertical Can Body Shaper and Flanger with vertical design is easily linked and work together with automatic double seamer. Can cylinder is carried by a timing screw and a turret, can is lifted up by a lifter plate to let expanding mould enter can inside. Expanding strips are expanded via a pair of cam to press the can wall, to shape the can. Then, shaped can is flanged by swing flanging die or spin flanging die. Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs to squeeze can fringe while spin flanging works by several turning rollers to squeeze can fringe. With recycleable centralized lubricating system and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
|Model Type||9H / 6H|
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 307 D|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 500 Cpm|
|Range of Can Height||70 - 180 mm|
|Horse Power Required||20HP x 1|
|Floor Space Overall Height||3159L x 2233W x 2265H mm|
|Net Weight||6550 kgs|
* Vertical design easy to connect with auto double seamer.
* Recycleable center control lubricating system.
* Use human-machine interface (touchable monitor) control system and inverter for setup and variable speed control.
* Can guide and Turrets with hard chromium plating or Nylon material.
* Full Automatic Control system for canmaking line requirement.
* Multi-safety design for machine and personnel safety.
* Flanging tooling can be swing type or spin type.
* Swing flanging works by two symmetric swing discs while spin flanging works by several gear driven rollers.
* Capacity depends on can size and expansion ratio.
* Can shape according to customer's request.
* Recommended Can body tinplate : T2.5 - T3
* Flanging system can be spin or swing type.
* Can shape is formed by several expanding strips expanded by two (or three) carbide pushers driven by two cams.