Quartz is a device that carries the piezoelectric characteristics. The piezoelectric characteristics of a quartz crystal is briefly explained below:
If a piezoelectric quartz crystal has electrodes plated on opposite faces and if a potential is applied between these electrodes, forces will be exerted on the bound charges within the crystal. If the crystal is properly mounted, deformations take place within the crystal, and an electromechanical system is formed which will vibrate at a resonant frequency when properly excited.
1. Operating temperature: 0-70℃, -20-70℃, -40-85℃.
2. Frequency stability (all conditions): ±5ppm ~ ±100ppm.
3. Symmetry (at 1/2 Vdd): 45/55%.
4. Rise/fall time(AT0.1Vdd~0.9Vdd): 5ns max.
1. All metal welded package.
2. Broad frequency range from 0.25MHz to 180MHz.
3. Built-in C-MOS IC with tri-state function.
4. 5V and 3.3V supply model available.