Quartz is a device that carries the piezoelectric characteristics. The piezoelectric characteristics of a quartz crystal is briefly explained below:
If a piezoelectric quartz crystal has electrodes plated on opposite faces and if a potential is applied between these electrodes, forces will be exerted on the bound charges within the crystal. If the crystal is properly mounted, deformations take place within the crystal, and an electromechanical system is formed which will vibrate at a resonant frequency when properly excited.
1. Frequency: 30.000KHz~350.00KHz.
2. Turnover temperature: 25+5℃.
3. Frequency temperature curve: -0.034(+0.006) ppm/℃2.
4. Storage temperature range: -55℃ to +125℃.
5. Operable temperature Range: -10℃ to +60℃, -20℃ to +70℃.
6. Shunt capacitance (C0): 2.0Pf typ.
7. Dynamic capacitance (C1): 4.0Pf typ.
8. Driver level (Typical): 1μW Max.
9. Load capacitance (Cl): 6.0Pf~12.5Pf.
10. Aging 25℃ 1st year(Max): +3ppm/year.
1. Wide Frequency range.
2. High shock tolerance.
3. Small size.
4. Reliable frequency stability