Quartz is a device that carries the piezoelectric characteristics. The piezoelectric characteristics of a quartz crystal is briefly explained below:
If a piezoelectric quartz crystal has electrodes plated on opposite faces and if a potential is applied between these electrodes, forces will be exerted on the bound charges within the crystal. If the crystal is properly mounted, deformations take place within the crystal, and an electromechanical system is formed which will vibrate at a resonant frequency when properly excited.
1. Nominal frequency: 3.000MHz ~ 100.00MHz.
2. Oscillation mode: fundamental.
3. Operating temperature range: -20℃--+70℃ (typical), -4. 10℃ ~ +60℃, -40℃ ~ +85℃.
4. Storage temperature range: -40℃--+85℃.
5. Frequency tolerance: ±30PPM at 25±2℃ (typical).
6. Freq. temp characteristics: ±50PPM -20℃--+70℃ (typical).
7. Load capacitance: series, 16pF, 20pF, and 30pF.
8. Parallel capacitance (Co): 7PF Max.
9. Drive level: 100 µW.
10. Insulation resistance: more than 500MΩ AT DC100V.
1. Height 4.0mm, or 3.0mm, compact unit for surface mount.
2. Able to by means of a metal case and completely sealed high solution characteristics.
3. Copes with high density mounting and is the optimum for mass production.