* Applicable for cutting large materials: 400 x 2200 mm ~ 600 x 2500 mm (H x W)
* Laser Projector (Optional): By using the laser projector for marking line prior to cutting, more accurate size of cut can be ensured.
* Independent Powered Sawblade Cleaning Wire Brush: The wire brush is used for removing chips on the sawblade, reventing chips from entering into the circulated cutting fluid while extending the blade life and ensuring cutting quality.
* Cooling Fan: A fan is employed to cool down the oil temperature of the oil tank, which not only enables the machine to maintain at a high performance of operation, but also prevent oil from over-temperature causing hydraulic oil deterioration and rubber seal aging, resulting inn oil leakage.
* Blade twist: All models in the V series feature blade twist function ( carblde steel clamping).
|Cutting capacity (H x D)||400 mm x 1700 mm (15.7" x 67")|
min. clamp width 700 mm (27.5")
|Blade Speed||15-75 m/min (50 to 250 fpm)|
|Motor||Blade drive||7.5 kW (10 HP)|
|Hydraulic pump||2.2 kW (3 HP)|
|Coolant pump||0.6 kW (3/4 HP)|
|Chip conveyor||0.4 kW (1/2 HP)|
|Blade Size||9040 x 54 x 1.6 mm (355.90" x 2" x 0.063")|
|Shuttle vise stroke||400 mm (15.7") (optional)|
|Saw frame feed||Servomotor|
|Saw frame shuttle stroke||1900 mm (74.8")|
|Table height||1600 mm (63")|
|Machine weight||15200 kg (33500 lb) (SA)|
16500 kg (36300 lb) (HA)
|Floor space without roller table (LxDxH)||3100 x 7300 x 3600 mm (SA)|
(122" x 287.4" x 141.7") (SA)
|3400 x 7300 x 3600 mm (HA)|
(133.8" x 287.4" x 141.7") (HA)