1. SF series machines, with typical VW products features of rigid structure and high precision, are designed with direct-driven X-Y transmission device and torque enlarger unit on X-axis, increase the X-Y moving accuracy and offer the combination control of speed and precision.
2. Twin Hydraulic cylinders plus pressured nitrogen accumulator balancing design provides smooth & accurate feeding performance. Z-axis can reach 0.5G acceleration and keep a holding position at power failure.
3. Heavy duty roller ways on X-Y axis contain the advantages of low friction and high stiffness.
4. High stiffness light-weight table design, ensures high acceleration/deceleration when loading.
5. Y-axis upper roller way is positioned on the top of beam at max. span design offers strong supporting.
6. Torque enlarger unit on X-axis increases the transmission torque and ensures the transmission accuracy.