(1)The GPS and GSM modules are integrated inside the tracking unit case.
(2)GPRS support GSM for downloading logged data Up to 100,000 individual locations can be saved.
(3)Built in motion switch (the unit can be mounted in any position for activation).
1 x power switch.
1 x Bluetooth switch.
1 * Button (Panic).
1 * Microphone.
(4)Mini USB port - Serial (1200 to 38400 baud Rate) for external communication, firmware upgrade, GPS data output and battery charge.
(5)4 LED indicators.
(6)Bluetooth GPS output (Bluetooth GPS receiver).
1. Physical characteristics: (1)Unit size: 86 x 57 x 27.4mm (height). (2)Weight: 110 g. (3)Plastic ABS. 2.Case environmental characteristics: (1)Operational Temperature: -20C to +60C (board temperature). (2)GPS direct output via mini USB. 3.Electrical Characteristics: (1)Input Voltage: + 5 Volt (battery charge) 250 mA max. (2)Online mode (GSM+ GPS online, Bluetooth off ) 90mA.(12hours). (3)Battery Power: Li-ion - 1100 mA. 4.GPS Specifications: (1)Receiver type: L1 frequency, C/A Code, 20-channel. (2)SiRF III high sensitive chipset. (3)Tracking Sensitivity: -159dBm (at the receiver input). 5.GSM Specifications: (1)Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. 6. Bluetooth V1.1. 7. Standard package: PT-33, earphone, car & wall charger, CD.
1. Send Panic message and location.
2. Listen in remotely.
3. Real time tracking using SMS and GPRS.
4. Navigation data output on USB (serial port) at 9600 or 4800 Baud rate.
5. All functions and commands that Rover V8 has and can use same software for tracking (will do some small updates to suit the application).
6. Blue LED - Bluetooth LED.
OFF=Bluetooth module is off or Bluetooth module is not installed.
ON = Bluetooth module is on (switch is on).
Blinking = Bluetooth on line (after reset).
7. Yellow LED - GSM signal LED.
OFF = GSM module error / No SIM card installed.
ON = GSM module OK - but no GSM signal.
Blinking = GSM module has signal and GSM module working OK.
8. Red LED - Charging - low power LED.
OFF = Battery power OK - no charging.
ON = Low battery or battery charging.
Blinking = Battery fully charged.
9. Green LED - GPS LED.
OFF = GPS module powered down.
ON = NON valid GPS location.
Blinking = Valid GPS location.
If memory error or memory CRC error, then all LEDs will flash at the same time!!!