1. Amp-10S is built for the purpose to transmit the GPS satellite signal from outdoor to indoor, and re-radiating the receptions for multi-users to operate GPS receivers inside buildings or vehicles.
2. For L1 band GPS signal, meets most of the GPS receivers on the market.
1. Power required: 10~26VDC, less than 25ma, @12VDC input (active antenna not included). 2. Gain: ~24dB. 3. Frequency: L1 band, 1575.42 +/- 10MHz. 4. LED indication: red (for power input). 5. Operation temperature: -40℃ ~ +80℃. 6. Operation humidity: 5% ~ 95%. 7. Dimension: 107 x 67 x 20 mm (main body). 8. Weight: 110 g. 9. Radiation antenna: the length of dipole are 6 cm the length of RG-174U cable are 200 cm. 10. Radiation antenna range: one meter around. 11. MCX connector: providing 5V, 25mA power for the external active antenna. 12. External active antenna impedance: 50 ohm. 13. External antenna gain: average 26dB need, for 2-5 meter cable, but it may depends on the length of cable.
1. Plug-n-play, easy to use.
2. Wide range of power input, compatible with any size of vehicle almost.
3. The radiation range could reach one meter around.
4. The simple of structure make as easy installation.
5. For L1 band GPS signal, meets most of the GPS receivers on the market.