We design build-in geofencing, back up battery in the unit to prevent external lost, power lost warning…etc. Indeed, cost down is the best concern for all of the applications, we putting our efforts in offering, upload OS system on air to avoid the cost of call back the vehicles in upgrade or debug, prevent false alarm communication to save your pocket, TCP/IP protocol to minimize the cost of GPRS communication.
StarsNav AVL hardware- Rover has designed with SoC (System On Chip) solution to bring more reliability and stability to the over whole performance Indeed, Rover has been ranking as premium car alarm system by insurance companies across the world.
1. Physical characteristics: (1) Unit size: 95 x 77 x 30mm. (2) Weight: 220 g. (3) Black plastic ABS. (4) Could have OEM casing. (5) Case environmental characteristics. (6) Operational temperature: -40C to +85C (board temperature). (7) 4 digital outputs (200mA max). (8) 5 digital inputs. (9) 12 bottoms keypad input ready. (10) Voice I/O ready. 2. Electrical characteristics: (1) Input voltage: 12V Volt DC 2A-MAX. (2) Power consumption: 12 Volt – 180 mA (GPS On Line,GSM On Line). (3) 12 Volt–120 mA (GPS on line, GSM standby). (4) 12 Volt–10mA (GPS in power down mode, GSM standby). (5) Backup power: nickel metal hydride. (6) Battery–650 mA. (7) Memory bckup: fash mmory–dta retention–20 years.
1. SOC solutions.
2. SMS mode/GPRS mode/SMS+GPRS mode.
3. Upload/download settings, locations, and OS via GPRS.
4. Open platform for two way communication between control center and MDT.
5. Special protocol for GPRS with hand shaking. Minimize communication cost and data package lost.
6. MCU dead lock protection.