1. StarsNav series GPS module MTI-3/MTI-3T (patch on top) is a high sensitivity ultra low power consumption cost efficient, compact size.
2. plug & play GPS module board designed for a broad spectrum of OEM system applications.
3. This product is based on the proven technology found in NEMERIX chipset solution.
4. The GPS module receiver will track up to 16 satellites at a time while providing fast time-to-first-fix and 1Hz navigation updates.
5. Its far-reaching capability meets the sensitivity & accuracy requirements of car navigation as well as other location-based applications, such as AVL system.
6. Handheld navigator, PDA, pocket PC, or any battery operated navigation system.
7. The MTI-3/MTI-3T design utilizes the latest surface mount technology and high level circuit integration to achieve superior performance whil e minimizing dimension and power consumption.
8. This hardware capability combined with software intelligence makes the board easy to be integrated and used in all kinds of navigation applications or products.
9. The module communicates with application system via RS232 (TTL level) with NMEA0183 protocol.
1. Build-high performance nemerix chipset. 2. Average cold start is in less than 45 seconds. 3. Low power consumption. 4. 16 channels "all-in-view" tracking. 5. On chip 4Mb flash memory. 6. TTL level serial ports with one for GPS receiver command message interface, and one for RTCM-104 DGPS input. 7. Compact board size MTI-3 ( 26.5 x 26.5 x 3.0 mm ). 8. MTI-3T ( 26.5 x 26.5 x 7.0 mm ) for easy integration into hand-held device. 9. Reacquisition time: 0.1 seconds. 10. Support standard NMEA-0183 and nemerix binary protocol. 11. Option accurate 1PPS output signal aligned with GPS timing. 12. Multi-path mitigation hardware. 13. Optimum clock drift adjustment.