1. SRA-12 is specific for the satellite digital audio radio system (SDARS) application.
2. Products such as motors, computer, and RF devices, which emit high power of magnetic field and interference, that may cause the performance of the antenna unit to drop.
3. The optimal position for automobile applications is on the top of roof of the vehicles.
4. If the antenna unit is to be placed inside the car, be certain to avoid coverage by metal objects for optimal performance.
1. Operation voltage- min: 3.6v typ: 4.7v max: 5.5v. 2. Power consumption-@ 4.7v typ: 45ma max: 60ma. 3. Shock-10msec. 4. Half sine wave. 5. Vibration- 10~200hz log. 6. Sweep 3.0g sweep time: 15 minutes, 3 axes. 7. Cable pulling off force- at room temperature Min 5Kg /10sec. 8. Apply 5Kg /10sec pulling force between the cable and the antenna unit, no visible damage shall appear on the cable and connector. 9. Water proof. 10. Bending test- after bending 90° right and left for 1,000 cycles, no permanent damage was found.