1. MTI-6 GPS module consists of SiRFstarIII™ technology. (Internal 4Mbit FLASH).
2. MTI-6 contains LNA, Saw filter, reset IC, RTC X-tal, TCXO and regulator.
3. Fully self-contained GPS receiver.
4. Fully shield.
5. Full implement of SiRFstarIII™ GPS architecture.
6. GSP3f (GPS engine with integrated processor and flash).
7. GRF3w (a highly integrated GPS RF).
8. Low noise amplifier.
9. SAW filter.
11. 32.768KHz RTC X-tal.
12. Reset & regulator, etc.
13. Fast time-to-first-fix.
1. Product applications: (1) Automotive applications. (2) Personal positioning and navigation. (3) Mobile and PDA applications, etc. 2. Technique specifications: (1) Receiver type: L1 frequency, C/A Code, 20-channel. (2) Max up-date rate: 1Hz. (3) Accuracy (SA off): position < 10M 2DRMS. (4) Tracking sensitivity: -159dBm (at the receiver input). (5) Operational limits: altitude < 18,000m (60,000ft) velocity < 515m/s (1,000knots). (6) Time to first fix (TTFF). a. Cold start 60sec (typical): in cold start scenario, the receiver has no knowledge on last position, approximate time or satellite constellation. The receiver starts to search for signals blindly. Cold start time is the longest startup time for SiRFstarIII™. b. Warm start 38sec (typical): in warm start scenario, the receiver knows -due to a backup battery- his last position, approximate time and almanac. Thanks to this it can quickly acquire satellites and get a position fix faster than in cold start mode. c. Hot start < 8sec (typical): in hot start scenario, the receiver was off for less than 2 hours. It uses its last Ephemeris data to calculate a position fix. (7) Re-acquisition Time 3sec. typical (within 5sec. Block out). (8) 5sec. typical (within 60sec block out). (9) Protocol NMEA 0183 (Default) activated message: GLL, GGA, RMC, VTG, GSV, GSA all with checksum enabled SiRF Binary. (10) Size 70.15mm x 40.6mm x 14.1mm.