1. The GPS and GSM modules are integrated inside the tracking unit case.
2. GPRS / SMS and voice I/O.
3. Up to 5.000 location / activation messages can be saved ( automatic).
4. Buit in motion switch.
5. Battery charge circuit to charge 3.7 volt li-ion battery.
6. Panic input button ( will power up the unit from deep sleep mode).
7. Park switch.
8. Super low battery use in deep sleep mode ( low power timer on ) ( up to 3 years with 3.7V / 1100mA battery).
9. Timer circuit can wake up unit by time ( hours- minutes- seconds- days.
10. Time backup battery will last up to 3 + years without battery or external power connected.
11.18 pin mini multi I/O connector.
12. One digital inputs ( 0 to 60 VDC).
13. One analogue- digital input (3.3VDC).
14. External battery backup option ( to connect second battery or solar panel option).
15. USB to serial (serial RS232 port ( 9600 baud rate)) for external communication, firmware upgrade or direct access to modem (9600baud rate).
16. Build in amplified speaker ( 1.25watt output power) and microphone.
1. Physical characteristics: (1) Unit size: L x W x H: 90.5 x 39 x 15.5mm (17.7max). (2) Plastic / waterproof if required. (3) Case environmental characteristics: (4) Operational temperature: -25 ~ + 70℃ ( board temperature). (5) Storage temperature: -40℃ to + 80 ℃. (6) 1 multi I/O connector (18 pin with locking pins). (7) 1 on / off switch / 1 park switch / 1 panic button. 2. Electrical characteristics: (1) Input voltage: + 5 volt DC regulated (USB port power). (2) Power consumption: depending on operating mode max up to 3 years (using 3.7V / 800mA battery).