1. Produced by powder metallurgical method with chemical composition of NdFeB.
2. Excellent cost to performance ratio.
3. Reasonable temperature stability.
4. Very brittle & hard.
5. High resistance to be demagnetized.
6. Poor corrosion resistance to be corrupted.
7. Not suitable for application which is exposed in high temperature conditions.
1. Sintered NdFeB magnet(Neodymium-Iron-Boron) rare earth magnets are the strongest magnets in the world up to date, with high fluxdensity and high coercivity, the range of energy product is 26--48MGOe. 2. Sintered NdFeB magnets are anisotropic and only magnetized in one direction. NdFeB magnets are Widely used in Motor, separator, lifting, sensor, loudspeaker, MRI, VCM, and other electronics, automation systems.